Divided into six key topic areas, the course covers:
- Introduction to Finance for Revenue Managers
- Departmental and unit profit and loss accounts (based on the Uniform System of Accounts)
- Revenue strategies for accommodation, food and beverage etc.
- Cost structures including fixed and variable costs and breakeven point
- Pricing strategies and drivers of profitability
- KPI’s for the hospitality industry including REVPAR, TREVPAR and GOPPAR
Finance for Revenue Managers Flyer
This course can be tailored to the needs of your own organisation - contact us for more information at email@example.com or on ++ 44 (0) 1202 849691
The course provides the opportunity to learn more about hotel finance and the impact of pricing decisions on the bottom line. The learning outcomes for delegates from this course include:
- Understand the hospitality P & L account
- Improve understanding of the nature of business costs
- Calculation and interpretation of a range of hospitality business profitability measures
- Understand the relationship between cost and price.
‘Finance for Revenue Managers’ has been written by Debra Adams, author of the highly acclaimed textbook "Strategic Management Accounting for the Hospitality Industry" and Course tutor for the HOSPA Revenue Management Programmes The event is delivered over the course of one day by an experienced facilitator from arena4finance. The day is complete with course notes and refreshments and is supported by 14-days access to our online classroom.
Taking a practical approach, the course is highly interactive and consists of a series of worked examples, case studies and discussions.
For a quick overview of the course content download this
Revenue Management ebook co written by arena4finance with Oxford Bookes University and HOSPA.
arena4finance is proud to be the provider of professional development programmes in Financial Management and Revenue Management for HOSPA (formerly BAHA, the British Association of Hospitality Accountants).