Divided into six key topic areas, the course covers:
and unit profit and loss accounts
(based on the Uniform System of Accounts)
strategies for accommodation, food
and beverage etc.
structures including fixed and variable costs
and breakeven point
strategies and drivers of profitability
- KPI’s for the hospitality industry
This course can be tailored to the needs of your own organisation - contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 1202 849691
The course provides the opportunity to learn more about hotel finance and the impact of pricing decisions on the bottom line. The learning outcomes for delegates from this course include:
• Understand the hospitality P & L account
• Improve understanding of the nature of business costs
• Calculation and interpretation of a range of hospitality business profitability measures
• Understand the relationship between cost and price.
On completion delegates will have the opportunity to complete an online assessment to earn a Certificate of Achievement.
‘Finance for Revenue Managers’ is delivered over four 90 minute online seminars by an experienced facilitator from arena4finance. Taking a practical approach, the course is highly interactive with polls and quizzes and consists of a series of worked examples, case studies and discussions.