Welcome to the home of hospitality commercial skills training!
The team at arena4finance have had many years of experience developing and delivering one day, online and more extensive courses in hospitality finance for both finance professionals and operational heads of department in hotels, restaurants and leisure facilities.
We regularly provide training support for recognised industry bodies including the Institute of Hospitality, the MasterInnholders, TUCO and the Hospitality Professionals Association (HOSPA). All courses are based on the recommendations of the 11th edition of the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry.
Debra Adams, Head of Professional Development at arena4finance, has been involved with the hospitality industry for almost 30 years and has delivered courses and training to numerous organisations in the hotel and restaurant sector including leading hotel schools such as EHL and Glion in the UK and Switzerland. She is the author of the highly acclaimed text book 'Strategic Management Accounting for the Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Industries'. She is also a regular speaker at conferences and business seminars.
We offer a range of short courses for the industry, including:
- HOTS Business Simulation - a course based on the highly acclaimed hotel management game
- Financial Awareness for Head of Departments
- Strategic Finance Skills for General Managers
- Financial Awareness for Revenue Managers
- Cost Control for Food & Beverage Operations
- Asset Management and Capital Investment Appraisal for Hotel Developments
- Understanding and implementing the USALI
These courses are available both for workshop delivery and online.
For more information contact us for an informal discussion at email@example.com or on ++ 44 (0) 1202 849691.