arena4finance is experienced in providing training and professional development for those involved with managing the provision of food and beverage in care home facilities.
We can help your teams with how to interpret monthly financial statements, prepare budgets and forecasts, and control direct and indirect costs.
Our food and beverage cost control course for care homes can include the following topics:
- Designing menus for cost effective and nutritional meals
- Menu costing and standard recipes
- Stock control
- Best practice in purchasing and stock control
- Payroll and related costs
- Understanding the income and expenditure report
For more information contact us for an informal discussion at [email protected] or on 44(0)1202 849691