We were delighted to develop and deliver a one day course focusing on developing a marketing strategy for local authorities for the Assocation of Public Service Excellence. The course designed, by Debra Adams, Head of Professional Development at arena4finance, focuses on the tools and techniques needed in order to develop a marketing plan. During the course of the day the delegates have the opportunity to learn more about marketing strategy planning including:
- Gaining an awareness of marketing and its role within a Local Authority today
- Understanding the need for marketing within local government
- Appreciate how to devise a marketing strategy and commercial plans
- Learning how to conduct a marketing audit within your service area
- Developing skills to write a marketing plan, including objectives
- Utilising different marketing tools and evaluate their effectiveness for customer and competitor analysis
On completion of the day delegates will have sufficient knowledge and examples to develop their own marketing plan.
For more information visit: http://www.apse.org.uk/apse/index.cfm/training/master-classes/
Recent ArticlesBack to news
We are so proud for Debra Adams, owner at arena4finance, to be delivering a…
17 Jan 2021
Research from the lead body for the hospitality sector, UK Hospitality, has found that…
5 Dec 2020
Reopening requires rethinking some of the norms from the past.We take a look at…
29 Jun 2020
Eager to learn more about our commercial acumen training solutions? Pop your email address in here and we will keep you updated!
We will never share or sell your personal data and we promise to keep your details safe and secure.