10th - 11th January 2024
This course is ideal for all those team members who are required to plan for, interpret outcomes and report on sustainability and governance. The course is an introduction to developing an ESG strategy which focuses on the environmental, social, and governance risks in operations as well as exploring the cost benefits.
We recommend that you collaborate with your sustainability team prior to the course or ask them to join the session.
TUCO is the leading professional membership body for ‘in-house’ caterers operating in the higher and further education sector. They are committed to advancing the learning and development of catering and hospitality teams and work to provide quality standards, advice and information to those working in the sector.
There is increasing interest in the role of ESG and the impact on the triple bottom line – profit, people, planet. The commitment to quantifying ESG practices has become progressively more significant for local and central government and for universities and their departments. A clear ESG strategy can lead to not only better financial results but also to better engagement with key stakeholders in the community within which the business operates.
During the event, you will…
- Identify your key stakeholders and their ESG priorities for your organisation
- Review the organisation’s current position
- Develop a framework for measurement and reporting
- Set targets for each component of ESG with measurable targets
Following the event, you will…
- Be able to develop a road map to implement the ESG strategy for your business and measure the impact with KPIs
- There will be some pre-work required which will involve researching your institutions current position
To book visit here