The course takes place over the morning of the 15th and the 16th of February 2024 in the form of an online webinar.
This course is ideal for all team members wishing to learn more about the management of food and beverage outlets in the catering sector, newly promoted staff with responsibility for managing profit, those who wish to refresh their skills in this area or staff being trained for promotion.
TUCO is the leading professional membership body for ‘in-house’ caterers operating in the higher and further education sector. They are committed to advancing the learning and development of catering and hospitality teams and work to provide quality standards, advice and information to those working in the sector.
During the event, you will…
- Understand best practice for ordering, purchasing and calculation of gross profit
- Learn how to forecast wage and salary cost
Following the event, you will…
- Be able to manage the cost of sales with better forecasting, correct pricing and less wastage
- Be able to manage gross profit margin of promotional activity, such as meal-deals and vouchers
- Understand the basics of what the figures mean
To book visit here
This is an online session with a limited number of places available. Delegates will need access to a laptop or PC with a microphone and web camera to participate in this interactive course. Attendees will receive a link to the session one week before and a downloadable participant pack the day before. (Paper copies can be sent out if you notify Sarah Mcloughlin at least 1 week in advance [email protected] )
Final itineraries and timings will be in your calendar invite.