- During this one day workshop you will learn about:
- Types of revenue and sales mix
- Cost structures including variable and fixed costs
- Pricing and maintaining profitability
- Key performance measures for Spa operations including REVPATH
Finance for Spa Managers Flyer
This course is also available for delivery within your own organisation through workshops and online. Contact us for details.
The course provides the opportunity to learn more about hotel finance and the impact of pricing decisions on the bottom line. The learning outcomes for delegates from this course include:
- Understand the Spa Profit & Loss account using the Uniform System of Accounts for the Spa Industry
- Improve understanding of the nature of spa operating costs
- Calculation and interpretation of a range of spa profitability measures.
‘Finance for Spa Managers’ is delivered over the course of one day by an experienced facilitator from arena4|finance.
Taking a practical approach, the course is highly interactive and consists of a series of worked examples, case studies and discussions.
arena4finance is proud to be the provider of professional development programmes in Financial Management and Revenue Management for HOSPA (formerly BAHA, the British Association of Hospitality Accountants).