This group of seminars has been designed for all those whose role includes the interpretation of financial information for strategic decision making.
During the seminars the following topics will be discussed:
• Cash flow planning and managing working capital
• The significance of the component parts of profit and loss account, the balance sheet and cash flow and the interrelationships
• Measures for interpreting performance including a range of generic and industry specific ratios
• Preparation of the operational budgets and regular forecasting techniques
• Effective budgetary control practices
• Capex budgeting versus operational spends
• Understanding the external business environment and the impact of external factors on decision makingBusiness Planning & Forecasting Flyer
On completion of the seminars, delegates will be equipped with the know-how to be able to:
• Prepare a revised weekly or monthly cash flow for their business
• Prepare a budget for revenue and costs
• Develop strategies for managing working capital
Delegates will also have the opportunity to complete an online assessment to earn a Certificate of Achievement.
’ Business Planning and Forecasting” is delivered over four 90 minute online seminars by an experienced facilitator from arena4finance. Taking a practical approach, the course is highly interactive with polls and quizzes and consists of a series of worked examples, case studies and discussions. The course content can be adapted to suit the needs of your individual organisation, using internal systems and accounts for discussion
The course is available for delivery in your business - call us to discuss your needs on 00 44 (0) 1202 849691